Sunday 20 January 2019

Why are so many people afraid to become rich?

Most of people loves wealth. But why so many of them are afraid to become rich? To become a true rich person, you need to change yourself. Many people don't want to do it because they are afraid the followings.

1) Life has been like this for generations. Why do I have to be different from others?
2) I have a great job. I am not worried about food and clothing. I am very happy with current status. I don’t want to make more money.
3) Why do I have to try new things? What if I fail?
4) If the method is correct, why so many people do not follow it?
4) If I have money, others will think that I don't know how to spend money, neither enjoy life. If I have lots of wealth, others will say that I am unwilling to give or spend. I am ungenerous.
5) If I talk about money, others will say that my eyes are short-sighted and my mind is not ambitious.
6) I don't want to be in the same league as the capitalists who exploit other people.

In fact, if you pay attention to the rich people in the world, you will find that they gather wisdom and people together, do not fear risks, promote technological innovation, provide jobs and promote social development. They also generously fund social welfare such as health care, education, and other public welfare undertakings. So if you become a rich person, you will easily create lots of value for others and society. Therefore, only overcoming the above obstacles can we truly be ready to move towards the wealth. Both Donald  Trump and Robert Kiyosaki also talked about their thoughts in  "Why We Want You to Be Rich: Two Men, One Message" So, think about the question by yourself, do you want to be the rich?



No comments:

Post a Comment