Sunday 13 January 2019

Why do you need financial freedom?

Financial freedom is a necessary condition for realizing freedom of life.

I was born in an ordinary family. It was in the early 1970s, and the material was not rich. At that time, the family's economic situation was average. When I was young, the impression was that parents often bought cheap things, such as discounted apples (many of them have been rotted) / pig heads (returning with bitumen/de-slurry. we had no money to buy meat at that moment), and the clothes were broken and worn.

In order to improve the economic situation, I decided to study hard and find a good job from an early age. Later, slowly, I got my degree from bachelor to Ph.D. I found a good job and made a lot of contributions to the society. I also have some money.The economic situation has also improved, but it is clear that most of the time is spent on my work. There is less and less time with parents and family, not to mention personal interests. At the same time, as incomes increase (there are ceilings), spending is also increasing, and this rhythm cannot stop.

One day, the concept of financial freedom was inadvertently touched, and the concept of passive income, also called investment income, was touched. Some people nicknamed after-sleep income, that is, even during your sleeping, the money can continue to enter the pocket. I feel that I have discovered a new aspect of my life. I don’t have to worry about finding a job/unemployment/labor ability. I don’t have to spend most of my time on work anymore. I have enough spare time in my life.

I will slowly share some experiences and experiences on how to achieve financial freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment