Tuesday 15 January 2019

Which direction is the right direction to achieve financial freedom?


When I heard the book "Poor Dad. Rich Dad" for the first time, I thought it was a comic book and didn't care. After more than 10 years, I suddenly thought of the book "Poor Dad. Rich Dad", and I found it. This is also the introductory book for my financial freedom. This book is easy to understand without professional vocabulary of finance. It is worth reading. The book separates people to four quadrants: E(Employee), S(Self-Employed), B(Business), and I (Investor). How to get to I quadrant will determine whether a person is moving towards financial freedom. “With money, what to buy” is a simple example. If you buy a hen that is laying eggs, you don’t have to spend too much time, and you have eggs every day. On the contrary, if you buy fried chicken, you will have nothing after eating.

Please note: There are risks in the four quadrants. In the future blog, I will look for opportunities to discuss how to avoid risks. So please don't ask what if the hen is sick.




No comments:

Post a Comment